Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hi:If you want to use a glass sunroof use the civic 95 one :DD it will fit i have it on my Ody

·
Registered
947 Posts
You have to post picks of your glass sunroof! I have always wondered if something would fit.

·
Registered
947 Posts
That is awesome! You just made a lot of people's 1st Gen EX Odysseys that much better. Now I wish I had the sunroof. Any chance the sunshade from the '95 civic would work? And for those looking for a glass sunroof, the '92-'95 Civics are the same. There is also a good chance that the '96-'00 Civic sunroof is the same size.

·
Registered
947 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just swap the metal sunroof for the glass one and all set :heh: I have all the civic sunroof but the only thin I don't have is the sunshade that's Wy I use it like a moonroof.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well all I do is first get a civic 95 sunroof and next open my ody metal sunroof and unbolt the 6 bolts and swap it for the glass one and i will go to a sunroof custom shop to ask for the sunshade mod :alky:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I dream to have these headsligths

:worship::Yum: I want to have these babys this will be my final goal with my ra1

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
I bought one off ebay for 35 shipped on ebay ,a few years back when someone stole mine off my coupe :|

·
Registered
332 Posts
:worship::Yum: I want to have these babys this will be my final goal with my ra1
These look to be retrofitted... the headlights that Yakuza sold, with the stock lenses sanded clear, retrofitted with the q45 gatling gun projector and something else.... ask Yakuza what those lights were called.. or look in the for sale section and you will find them...

1 - 20 of 87 Posts