·
Registered
174 Posts
eBay link please? How is the quality?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quality is great, I also used 3M adhesive promoter for even stronger bonding. I screwed up on one of the pillar, where I "bowed" it by starting from top and bottom and press towards the middle. Told them about the screw up, and they sent out a replacement no questions asked.

I am too new to post link, but the seller's name is "carbon_covers", you will see it if you search for "pillar covers"

For 3M adhesive promoter packs, search for "3M 4298 packs" on amazon or ebay

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey! I definitely want to get some of these! I know its only been a month, but is the quality still holding up? Still nice a glossy? Any fading or adhesion problems at all??

·
Vendor
203 Posts
Hey! I definitely want to get some of these! I know its only been a month, but is the quality still holding up? Still nice a glossy? Any fading or adhesion problems at all??
Hi there,

I stepped in to show an exterior kit that we carry for the 2015 Odyssey. It is available in glossy black, as well as in carbon fiber and many other material options.
Below is the link to view the schematic drawing of the kit and the materials:
Remin® - Exterior Kit at CARiD
These exterior kits install with 3M tape and hold well. However, additional adhesive promoter is available as well. Besides, there is a fuel door cover overlay available as an option.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hi there,

I stepped in to show an exterior kit that we carry for the 2015 Odyssey. It is available in glossy black, as well as in carbon fiber and many other material options.
Below is the link to view the schematic drawing of the kit and the materials:
Remin®️ - Exterior Kit at CARiD
These exterior kits install with 3M tape and hold well. However, additional adhesive promoter is available as well. Besides, there is a fuel door cover overlay available as an option.

Hope this helps!
Could you share any install pics or glossy black. I only see black option is it same as glossy black?

·
Vendor
203 Posts
Could you share any install pics or glossy black. I only see black option is it same as glossy black?
Hi there,

Yes, black is glossy black. In fact, this is black synthetic plastic covered with a protective layer of polyurethane that makes it look glossy.
See the picture in the attachment to better understand, what the material is like.
black-finish.JPG

1 - 7 of 7 Posts