Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got to sit in a 2002 Ody today after several months of research and anticipation,then promptly coughed up the MSRP less the handling charge for a GG-EX-L-RES.One test drive was all it took to confirm all the reviews after having driven most of the competition.I read all of the horror stories about the Honda dealers and therefore I must report our happy story.We got our name on the waiting list on the 26th of December,with $500 on our Credit card which was never actually put through,just held in good faith.We were told that the wait would be 1-2 months.Yesterday,they called us to tell us that our second choice colour had come in,so we went to look at it today.It was just off the truck so we could not drive it but there was an 02 LX on the lot which they left us take away for the afternoon to drive.We signed the deal this evening and will pick it up on Monday.Jim Serafini at McKean Honda on Liberty Ave in Pittsburgh is our contact and we can`t say enough about his courteous and honest manner,even babysitting our 18 month old as we completed the paperwork.If you`re in Western PA and you need a Honda it`s the place to go and GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

·
Registered
596 Posts
Those Steelers did GO.......

Jerry O.

------------------
2001 Odyssey GG LX

·
Registered
130 Posts
Sadly so. But the Rams are in so it's not a total bust. I'll probably hurt feelings, but a NewEngland/Eagles SuperBowl would have sent me to cleaning the pantry during the game.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts