Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love this forum. Super knowledgeable folks here. I have a new to me old Ody. 05 EX-L. Want to get some work done that I don’t have the skill, tools or time to do myself.
Anybody on here know a good mechanic that knows about this car and it’s quirks/issues....and is honest, not super expensive, and is anywhere in or near New York City? I know that’s a big ask, could probably find a unicorn first, but hey, stranger things have happened.
Anybody know a good shop? Even New Jersey, Upstate, Long Island, etc. just anywhere kinda close....
Thanks in advance....you guys rock👍

·
Registered
146 Posts
Check out "South Main Auto" you tube channel, Eric O is a good mechanic and his videos are entertaining and informative. He is in New York state and I would go to him if I lived closer.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Love this forum. Super knowledgeable folks here. I have a new to me old Ody. 05 EX-L. Want to get some work done that I don’t have the skill, tools or time to do myself.
Anybody on here know a good mechanic that knows about this car and it’s quirks/issues....and is honest, not super expensive, and is anywhere in or near New York City? I know that’s a big ask, could probably find a unicorn first, but hey, stranger things have happened.
Anybody know a good shop? Even New Jersey, Upstate, Long Island, etc. just anywhere kinda close....
Thanks in advance....you guys rock👍
One by me just outside of Albany. You did say Upstate! But now I remember the NYC frame of reference...Westchester is "Upstate". LOL, I grew up in one of the outer boroughs.

Ayers in Delmar. Independent but does a lot of Honda.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Also, watch, South Main Auto, you tube. That guy, is a "genius", when diagnosing car issues. Very good videos, and very clear explanations. Never knew so much snow up there. Such "rusted cars". LIfe of a car is so short.

Down, here in S.F. Bay area, Calif. Never see that rust. My 2001 odyssey, zero rust.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts