Honda Odyssey Forum banner

Good Prices around SF Bay Area?

5K views 35 replies 19 participants last post by  BenjiBoy168 
#1 ·
Can we gather some pricing for the ppl in the SF Bay Area?

I, for one, am planning on buying one this week hopefully.

Thanks.

#27 · (Edited)
We recently bought an 05 LX from Mike Harvey Honda in Burlingame. Due to the help of this board in providing information through other people's experiences, we were able to negotiate a very good deal, especially considering that it is the Bay Area. No other Bay Area dealer would go near the price we got, not even the biggest dealership in the area. Our van is still to be delivered (got the VIN #) and we hope to pick it up this week sometime. If anyone wants to know more details and the person to contact, they can PM me.

#29 ·
Mike Harvey Honda in Burlingame has a Sage EX-L w/ DVD (no NAV) that's been on the lot for 1-2 weeks, as well as a demonstrator EX + NAV + RES (no leather) that they can't sell till May or June. Other models are coming in two weeks. Our van (great price) is ready for pickup in the next day or two.

If anyone wants to contact the sales manager Gene with whom we had a positive experience there, contact gene@
mikeharveyhonda.com and say Marvin referred you, or PM me for his cell number. He is one of the senior managers and treated us great--very calm, patient person.

#30 ·
MHM said:
why would they sell it for 2k under if others will pay above msrp ?lol
Obviously,by your other post in the regional forums,you're a dealer. Have you asked permission from Jim for advertising ? If not,please no more dealer posts until further notice from Jim or you'll have to be banned from here.
Thanks

ADVERTISING RULES

#33 ·
Believe or not but I actually had a great deal from a dealer in Walnut Creek. Contact was via email and finally met him when I went in to pick-up the car, nice & pleasant guy (not that typical car salesman type). Great to work with and would highly recommend. If you are still interested, let me know. This guys was NO HASSLE, and I dealt with many "internet managers" during my search for my perfect 2005 Ody, Ocean Mist EX-L RES/NAV.

#36 ·
I saw Honda of El Cerrito advertising for $25,888 for the EX.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.