Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the market for a new headunit, you know those you connect to your ipod/iphone.
USB, bluetooth, hd radio and SAT ready a must.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Read good thing about Crutchfield, even thought I have not yet bought from them.

On the plus side they have a good database of what fits in what car and include harnesses etc for free.

I plan on buying speakers from their Canadian store.

Nicolas

·
Registered
221 Posts
i like crutchfield because they give you just about everything you need to install a head unit and speakers... wire harness for both head unit and speakers, replace trim piece, install docs with pics and they have great phone support.

if i'm familiar with the vehicle already and have the wire harness and/or trim piece i will also check amazon - put i typically only buy if it's actually sold by amazon and not another retailer.

i use ebay for the small stuff :)

joel

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I heard of crutchfield but thought they were expensive (idk maybe i'm wrong). I gotta check amazon!.
I normally buy electronics from newegg and tigerdirect.com. would you recommend them for car audio?
btw CAr came with old aftermarket radio so i wont need a kit and intall s/b easier than from manuf.

thanx club.

·
Registered
221 Posts
crutchfield can be more expensive but their support is great.

i've bought from newegg and tigerdirect but not car audio.

if you've never installed car audio before i would check for support, return policy, etc... and go from there.

joel

·
Registered
355 Posts
Sonic Electronix generally has good pricing. Not the absolute cheapest but they are a real company and have product in stock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts