Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after the deer destroyed the RA1 and most parts were parted out I got a new van. Bought a 05 MPV. Seems like the same length as the RA1 except it is taller. I really like it. I wanted to say goodbye to everyone and I really liked being a part of this forum. You will see me on here from time to time. Here is the current van. But first a pic of the van being hauled away :(

Tein S-Techs on the way
Mustang Pan Hard Bar
Pyle DVD Head Unit
Pyle Headrest speakers
Pyramid 1000watt 2 ch amp
Pyramid 8" Sub with a custom Footstool sub box so the kids can get in the carseat
OEM rear spoiler
CX-7 Wheels with 235/45 18 Goodyear Eagle Gts (put on today!)
Window Visors

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
We almost bought the MVP over the Oddy. But, all of the review and ratings were so much better for the Oddy.........A prime example of do not believe all that you read. In the End, the size of the oddy, the bigger motor and a very similar price made Us go Honda. Still, the single biggest purchase mistake I ever made.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I think if i go Mazda one day i might get me the Mazda 5. She's practically the same size and still looks good. Good luck and hopefully i open up the package to see how the spoiler came in. Its still sealed in the box.

·
Registered
947 Posts
The Mazda 5 is actually a good bit smaller than the 1st gen Ody. The MPV is very close in size as is the 1st gen Sienna. Your MPV sure is very sporty looking.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Congrats on new car. Look good. Only need tint on window to kill it.

I like mazda. I used to look at Mazda cx 9 and mpv...but I am little worried about future of mazda and small network.

Enjoy

·
Registered
318 Posts
I had a 2004 MPV ES. Traded it for an Odyssey. You'll like it that for sure.

I had to get an Ody because I needed more room.

congratulations.

·
Registered
14 Posts
well congrats but the Odyssey didn't look to bad for damage. Any good luck with the Mazda.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts