Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I can prob get my hands on about 20 of these. They need to be prepaid and they are going for $110. Let me know. PM me if you want in. This is to switch Navi to Video. Very hard to find.

------------------
SILVER BULLET
2000, Acura, 3.2TL, Satin Silver
[*]AEM Cold Air Intake [*]AEM By-pass Valve [*]Fog Lights [*]Spoiler [*]Bra [*]Splashgaurds [*]Wind Deflector [*]Blue Indiglo Emblem [*]Xenon High Beams [*]Two Audiobahn 12's In Bandpass Box [*]600X2Watt Amp [*]800X4 Orion Amp [*]15%Tint [*]Two 50 Series 3 Chamber Flowmaster [*]3" Bosal Bro Tips [*]Took Out Both Resanators [*]Radar Detector [*]Custom Mesh Grile [*]Clear Front headlights [*] Painted Engine [*] Painted Calipers [*]Strobe Lights Front And Rear [*]Silver Trim Kit [*]Nuspeed Springs (Cut) [*] Varad Scanner [*]Custom Lettering [*]Remote Start Viper 550[/list=1]
Items To Come:
1.T.V. 2.Playstation 2 3.GPS 4.Rims 5.NOS 6.Turbo 7.CD Changer

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I would buy all of them If I had the money man to do that. It would be easier just to get 20 people in on it at a time and do a group buy. Falls out cheaper for all of us. Normal $140 but I got a hook up so let me know.

·
Registered
297 Posts
i'm interested let me know how to install it

·
Registered
31 Posts
asif2002,
please let me know if this offer is still open. thanks

jq

·
Registered
368 Posts
The validity of this offer appears dubious, at best.

Asif2002 also posted on the Acura TL board, and that thread has apparently died. See http://acura-tl.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30911
(appropriate credit should go to nemogira for researching this for me).

I have spent a lot of time researching the availability of this product, and it appears that it is no longer available anywhere at retail or wholesale prices. If you find one, let us know where we can get one.

------------------
'01 TW EX-N; Xenon "hid look" headlights; Honda Dash kit, Jensen Flip Down TV; Sony Mobile VCP; Questar Mobile DVD player; Cargo Tray; Leather wrap wheel; Pioneer 1665's; Infinity 452's, Glove Box light mod, door edge moldings, mud guards, wheel well moldings, '02 drink holders, Dashtopper, Zaino'd

·
Registered
31 Posts
sad to hear there are no pioneer avc-rgb1 converters out there.... i almost feel like crying.... are there any other options?..... does any other manufacturer make something compatible?.... (alpine, sony) *wondering*

i been undecided whether to do this mod.... and when i saw the video-navi backup camera, along with all the other options such as dvd/playstion2.... i finally decided i wanted to do this.... looks like i came in on it too late in the game....

anyone with ideas (i.e. nvram, videonavi, nemo) or know where i can get one of the last of the mohicans (avc-rgb1)

thanks in advance

jq
'01 GG EX-N

·
1,484 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jay-q:
anyone with ideas (i.e. nvram, videonavi, nemo) or know where i can get one of the last of the mohicans (avc-rgb1)

</font>
Well there's the Pioneer GEX unit. Although it's more expensive and needs a additional screen. Maybe Pioneer will eventually come out with a new and improve replacement for the AVC unit. Keep your fingers crossed.

Right now I'm testing out this thing called the Ultimate Scart. So far I've been able to hook up a PS2 (and only PS2) to the NAVI and play games with no problem. Only thing is the DVD playback is green. Due to the PS2s piracy protection internal setup. The Ultimate Scart (if hookup correctly) can eliminate the green mask. Right now only the RGB signals are hardwired to the NAVI. I think I'm missing a key connection that activites the Ultimate Scart's green removal ability.

-Nestor

------------------

2000 CCS EX-NAVI

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Neastor you ave to let us know about this. How much is this product. I dont care. all i wanna put on it now is PS2 anyway if the DVD works.

·
1,484 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by asif2002:
Neastor you ave to let us know about this. How much is this product. I dont care. all i wanna put on it now is PS2 anyway if the DVD works. </font>
Well the cable/adapter cost less than $20 (including shipping)! Only downside is you have to order it from England (UK).

-Nestor...not Neastor

------------------

2000 CCS EX-NAVI

1 - 9 of 9 Posts