Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a few days, I had been calling dealers, looking for EXL-RES odys in the color I wanted. I found a sight called dealernet.com, which searches for only the car you want within a 200 mile radius of your town, it also gives VIN and the price. I found a MB EXL-RES at Honda Paramus. I called them and asked if they had a ody with dvd. Low and behold, the only ody they have is the one I want! I immediately put down a deposit, cleaned my old 93 Camry Wagon, and rushed with my family to Paramus. After the drive from Long Island, we just happen to park right next to the Odyssey! The trade-in for our 93 Camry was $3200 which was not bad. After signing a lot of things, we picked up the ody that night. Also, Paramus Honda is brand new and it is the nicest car dealer I have ever been in. It was like FAO SCHWARTZ! Again the sight is dealernet.com. Do not wait six months, when you can wait only half a day.Hope this helps!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Glad you had a good experience in Paramus Honda. I live in the next town from Paramus, I tried them and they had a granite green in stock with Nav., but that was not the color I wanted, I wanted red. At first they said $1000 above MSRP, but I skoffed at that and then they said MSRP. I have lived in Paramus area most of my life, I don't think that is a new dealership, it has been there at least this past decade. I ordered the red last week in NY, I would have rather gone more local but in my situation, I did better in NY.

·
Registered
530 Posts
hbk500, I just used your site dealernet.com for a search. I found no reds with Nav., but I think it is a great site with many choices availible. I will bookmark this site.

·
Registered
99 Posts
LOL...I just did a search on this site for my area and only 3 Odysseys showed up. 1 RP and 2 SS. They were the same 3 I saw on the lot when I ordered my MB last weekend. I wonder if production is starting to catch up to the slower sales.

------------------
"You can call me anything, but never call me late for dinner!"

01 Nissan Frontier SE CC
02 MB EX-L RES (End of March)

·
Registered
79 Posts
im still laughing on how easy it was for us. we werent definite on color although i really loved the RP. we were visitng my inlaws in NJ (we are living on long islansd now) and we walked on the lot of planet honda a nd pretty much walked off the lot with the RP RES exl. gofigure......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts