Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's here!
Picked up our RRP EX-L-RES late Friday evening, but wanted to wait until delivery before passing on any review about the dealer or buying experience. The verdict... very pleased. Dealt with OKC-based Bob Howard Honda and their internet sales mgr., Kyle Adcock, <[email protected]> from from start to finish. Not only did Kyle offer the best deal within 200 miles, he also bent over backward to make good on his promise to deliver by the end of September. That included swapping allotments early to get the color/model we wanted, expediting the shipping process and coming in on his day off to personally prep the vehicle for delivery. Even using the helpful delivery checklist here, I was in and out of the dealership in 90 minutes (F&I mgr was also very good). I'm about the pickiest consumer one can encounter, but Kyle really took care of me and, so I wanted to recommend him. Might even be good deal for you out-of-staters. Good luck. I'll let you know how the driving is after we get a few miles under our belt.

PS - My wife has already named the Ody "Fred", because it's freakin' red. Plus, she's a red-head. So, it's fitting.

------------------
OkieOdy

96 Accord
02 Odyssoon
---------------------

·
Registered
59 Posts
OkieOdy,

I too picked up my Red Rock Pearl Odyssey Friday evening. And you wife is right "it's freakin' red"! We may have to steal your wife's idea and call ours "Fred" as well. I love it!

-John

[This message has been edited by SloopJohnB (edited 10-01-2001).]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts