Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after the Almost problem a few weeks ago, we bought a MB EX Ody off the lot. Not our first choice of colors, but it was available. We got to test drive it and my wife liked it. It went out on three more test drives before we decided to get it. People were lining up and waiting to drive it. Our sales guy pulled it off the lot and into the service area so no one else would drive it.

The bad part is the dealer had already tacked on their "protection plan", mud guards and cargo tray. I was not too happy. Took a long time to iron out the deal and details. They gave us a gift certificate to a nice restaurant for the delay. A nice gesture considering.

We are happy and I am relieved to have finally gotten a reliable vehicle for my family.

The finance guy was able to beat my credit union rate. I was surprised. He would not budge on the extended warranty, $1395. I declined and have sent Tracy an email. I hope she responds.

I want to thank all of you for this forum. It convinced me that the Ody is the best van out there. Everybody's honest exchange of information is just terrific. Thank you all!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Try calling Tracy (the number can be found on this forum under 'Warranty'). I called and got her on the second try - took about 3 minutes to give her the info to send the package.

------------------
'02 TW EX-L (being built)
Previous Hondas:
'88 Prelude S
'78 Accord Hatchback

1 - 3 of 3 Posts