Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried ripping 3 CD's to HDD from Bollywood CD's and i don't see gracenote updating them. I tried the same in iTunes and iTunes has no issues getting them tagged. Not sure if iam doing anything wrong (Is'nt it supposed to be automatic?)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Bollywood CD info may not ne supported by Gracenote. Try their support.

·
Registered
83 Posts
First check to see that you have the most current update for Gracenote. The current version is v121. The Official Honda Site for Gracenote Updates

Second, check with Gracenote support Gracenote | Gracenote FAQs

Finally, if that doesn't work, check back next month in April 2012 when the new update comes out.
Thane11, when I enter 2011 EX-L it says the latest version is 4502 and when I look at my car it says V 03249. I was thinking of downloading the 4502 version to CD and then load it to the car as the site suggests but don't want to screw it up as everything seems to work good now. Have you done this procedure without problem?--Dave

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Looks like the new version is due out any day now.

"Current Vehicles Supported: 2011-2012 Honda Odyssey

Trim levels: EX-L (Navigation), Touring, Touring Elite

If you own a Pilot or an Odyssey with a different trim level, return to Choose a Vehicle, and select your model.
Version Number: 4449

Database Date: Q4 2011

Next update will be available in April 2012"

·
Registered
197 Posts
Don't put too much faith in the "next update" date. I've watched times where it was accurate, but possibly equally as often an entire release was skipped before an update showed up the next quarter.

·
Registered
76 Posts
The April 2012, version 4702 update is out (as per their webpage), but when you click the link it still gives you the previous version. Anyone been successful?

·
Registered
131 Posts
I've done it without problems, I just made sure I was on a trip for at least an hour and a half to let it do its thing. I'm not sure if it'll start back where it left off if you keep turning the car on and off. The site says 90 minutes.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I am downloading a file now called Honda_AL_Jan2012.zip

So don't think this is the latest one. Not a huge issue for me but would like to see if it recognizes a few more songs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts