Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple minor updates:

1) Honda has apparently released a new tether anchor for 1999-2002 Odysseys. This replaces the universal Honda anchor previously recommended for Odyssey. The part number is 82410-S84-C00. About $7 from HandA or other online vendors. The two are almost identical, and there is no need to replace the universal one with the new one. The only visual difference is that the new one has a flat head on the nut, while the old one was round.

2) Century apparently has a NEW EZ LATCH retrofit kit. This one may be compatible with recent Century AND Graco carseats. The model is #8405. The old kit is model #4205.

Happy Child Passenger Safety Week, all!

See also:

http://www.car-safety.org/odyssey.html

[This message has been edited by caviller (edited 02-15-2002).]

·
Registered
29 Posts
Where is the best place to get the Century EZ system? (read: cheapest)

Thanks.

------------------
2001 LX SS

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SoTexSS:
Where is the best place to get the Century EZ system? (read: cheapest)

Thanks.

</font>
Babies R Us stores carry them, though may not have the new one yet. The Cosco and Evenflo kits are usually in stock at Babies R Us online (Amazon). Can't say about cheapest, sorry...

·
Registered
35 Posts
We got our Century EZ Latch kit from Century. I think it was about $25 including shipping. I think if you ordered more than one, you saved a bit on the shipping. I'm not sure that will be a lot cheaper than retailers, but it will save you the annoyance of either going from store to store OR calling the retailers and getting the same clueless responses I did when I called ("huh? Century doesn't make one. We have an Evenflo." OR "do you mean a tether kit?" -- you get the idea). Good luck!

Carrie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts