Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just completed a long-distance purchase from these guys and I have nothing but good things to say. I started with one salesman (Beebe) who was very responsive after I contacted him through their website. When he had to leave town, I talked to his coworker Josh, with whom I ended up closing the deal. Spoke to Beebe after everything was done and he just emphasized that they all work together. I found the dealership through their very low advertised internet prices. I was in negotiation for a Cherry Pearl Touring Elite which they were going to try to get from another dealer for a great price (Elite $3500 under invoice). When he was unable to get the car, Josh then lowered the price another $1300 if I would consider one of the cars on their lot. He also got me a 10% discount off of the accessories I wanted installed. ALSO, they are flying us out there for free to pick up the car. Overall, no pressure, very impressed and I got a deal thousands lower than I could find anywhere else. They also have a consistently huge inventory. If you are anywhere near, check 'em out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts