Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Canton MI. My name is Patrick, I'm an automotive brake systems engineer for a Tier-1 supplier in the Detroit suburbs. My wife's daily is an '03 EX-L with over 190k on the odometer. We bought it new in Nov '02 and are going to drive it until there's nothing left of it to drive! I've been lurking for several years now -- found the site when researching the NHTSA action on the transmission -- and will be spending a lot more time here in the near future as I learn about the laundry-list of things I need to fix on our Ody: Ball joints, wheel bearings, struts, motor mounts, and rear wiper motor. I've already used OdyClub info to save a bunch of money on the sliding door roller replacement, and spent a ton of time reading about trans fluid filters, so I know there's a lot of technically sharp people here. I look forward to learning a lot more from y'all. :)

·
Registered
730 Posts
Welcome, I feel this is one of the best automotive sites...period.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Welcome to the club. Glad you'd finally registered.

·
Registered
24 Posts
yipee MI

From Canton .. here aye Buds !!!

long time Acura/honda Owner but just starting to do simple mods and DIY installs ...
What i feel bad is we dont have much clear bra installers adn Detailers here in MI so my fellow MI folks if you have some info I would appreciate the gesture of sharing ...

Just bought an 2011 EXL-RES Ody DIY plans (hopefully I would have the courage to do these lol )
HID heads, FOG HID, BSM, Interior LEDS.

On my ACURA MDX DIY projects : interior LEDS and HID fog lights

WELCOME TO Acura and Honda owners family

·
Registered
613 Posts
Welcome, there is a lot of information here! And finally the login systems are elminating spam (or the mods are working extra hard!). I'm also hard core DIY semi-pro mech.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts