Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Was just bequeathed a 1996 Oasis with 201k + miles that will be used as the family utility vehicle, ie: "The Kids Kar"

She has a number of issues that I've found in the forum, but appear to be readily fixable, while other have been noted as "don't bother"....

Look forward to any tips/tricks or what ever anyone is willing to impart on me.

I took this car as more of a project, even though she needs work, its much cheaper than trying to get anything "quality used" for the money.

I'm a long time Honda owner with a few of my cars reaching the 150K mark. The best was my 94 Accord that hit 260K and was traded for my current CRV.

·
Super Moderator
13,475 Posts
Welcome to the Odyclub. :)

·
Registered
442 Posts
Oh, Wow! Another Isuzu in Grayslake!!! :cool: Mine is a silver LS with a few mods, and approaching 200k. Maybe I'll see you on the road!
Welcome!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
kernel said:
Oh, Wow! Another Isuzu in Grayslake!!! :cool: Mine is a silver LS with a few mods, and approaching 200k. Maybe I'll see you on the road!
Welcome!
Just maybe, although I may just bleed your brain for info as I'm not much of a gear head. I have a Pearl Blue LS ....

Oh and is there any fix for the center cupholders on the dash... as long as I have your attention? Previous owner appears to have pulled it right out of the track and now it doesn't lock. So needless to say I'm a little hesitant to put any drinks there....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts