Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

T'was with great sadness I said goodbye to all of my friends at DodgeTalk.com this week. Our family's two conversion vans spanned the past 12 years and the folks at Dodge turned me into a decent mechanic. Old age, lack of reliability and 12 mpg doomed the dinosaur of a vehicle we had come to love.

WifeAce and I purchased an '05 Ody Touring with 59k miles last week. She loves it...the kids miss the roominess of the old beast but I'm sure they'll come around.

I look forward to hanging out here and learning a ton about our new Honda as we need to add some sort of entertainment system and this 'DePax'ing subject has me intrigued.

Happy New Year to all of you!

·
Registered
7,835 Posts
Welcome!

Welcome, Ace. Conversion vans are the bomb when you need the room, for sure.

The Ody will be different, but you enjoy it as well.

OF

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome OF!

The Ody is a huge step up in technology from the old third generation Dodge 'B Series' which was last updated in 1994 and discontinued in 2003.

I'm still processing the PAX situation (the tires are brand new so I've got plenty o' time), periodic ATF flushes and looking for an aftermarket RES.

To say WifeAce loves it would be a huge understatement...we took delivery last Thursday and I still haven't driven it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts