Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
On my sons Honda Accord the brake pad sensors made a bearing type noise. The brake sensors make noise when you drive not when you apply the brakes.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi all, i just want to know what seems to be the problem on my car that causing this grinding noise..is it a wheel bearing?

here is the link:
YouTube - ‪odyssey grinding noise when turning the wheel‬‏

P.S
please help me determine whats the problem with my ride. thank you in advance.

Does it make the noise sitting still as well, when you turn the wheel? From the video it doesn't look like you are moving. If it does it with the van not moving, trying turning the wheel with the key just in the accessory position, not actually running. If it doesn't do it then, I would check your power steering pump or rack and pinion.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does it make the noise sitting still as well, when you turn the wheel? From the video it doesn't look like you are moving. If it does it with the van not moving, trying turning the wheel with the key just in the accessory position, not actually running. If it doesn't do it then, I would check your power steering pump or rack and pinion.

hi! thank you for the reply..yes actually i have checked the steering even though its not moving or with the key in accessory position. and its very hard when you navigate the wheel to the left, what do you think is the issue?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts