Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have posted this on several Honda forums I go on ...........

This is for the Pa, NJ and NY area although anyone is welcome to particapate .

Im trying to get together at least 3-4 people interested in buying what ever model Honda, I think it would be great for salemen, dealership and us to strike a deal !

Imagine if you were a salesmen and four of us walked in as a group all serious about buying a vehicle !

Ray Price Honda in Stroudsburg PA is where I am trying to make a deal now on an Element and if your at all interested in this, please post on here or PM me.

I like Ray Price, it's a some what smaller dealership then the normal Honda dealers in my Lehigh Valley area and they give fair prices right off the bat, unlike many dealers down my way.

We could all meet on a Saturday morning somewhere close to dealership, then all walk in at once and, well, see what happens!

I think it would be really interesting because I can't recall ever reading anywhere that this has been done.

If you know of ANYONE looking to buy a new Honda in our areas, PLEASE, pass this by them !

Thank You !

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ray Price

Huffa,
Sorry I did not read your post before I purchased my new Honda Ody EX Ocean Mist before reading your post. However I cannot imagine a lower price than $24,300 I also traded in my rusty van for $300 so the final price was $24 k. lOVE THE VAN, the people were low pressure, kind and understanding. Got an internet price from Tracy, Jay was our salesperson and Bryan was salesmanager. All good feelings. Compared with 5 other dealerships in the Tri-State area (PA, NY and NJ) A high pressure dealership (whose name I will not mention) warned us about surprises and said the price was too low to make any profit. We checked with Consumers Reports and the price was below cost for dealer. Keep in touch.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts