Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had read the posts about delays in shipping/poor communication a few weeks back so I was a bit hesitant to order from them. However the price for the single CD-Player (on special $152!!!) was hard to resist.

Just wanted to post and thank Trevor and H and A for a flawless transaction. My order was shipped the day after it was placed and arrived 6 days later (complete with install instructions). Install took ~1 hour (45 minutes of which was spent trying to get that damn dash cover off) and was easy.

I wouldn't hesitate to order from H and A again.

·
Registered
58 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MNODY:
I had read the posts about delays in shipping/poor communication a few weeks back so I was a bit hesitant to order from them. However the price for the single CD-Player (on special $152!!!) was hard to resist.

Just wanted to post and thank Trevor and H and A for a flawless transaction. My order was shipped the day after it was placed and arrived 6 days later (complete with install instructions). Install took ~1 hour (45 minutes of which was spent trying to get that damn dash cover off) and was easy.

I wouldn't hesitate to order from H and A again.
</font>
Yes, he does seem to have regained his stride.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts