Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
very nice!

i might jump on this.

any one recommend shocks???

i have just under 60k and was going to replace shocks with OEM.

joel

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
very nice!

i might jump on this.

any one recommend shocks???

i have just under 60k and was going to replace shocks with OEM.

joel
i just called H&R's 1-800 number and the customer service rep that i was speaking with told me that they're still in the R&D stages of the spring kit, and it's being tested currently

it will be available for sale to the public once that stage is completed, anywhere from 1-2 months

sort of bummed to hear that but at least i don't have to convert the front shocks to 05-07 to use the older springs

·
Registered
17 Posts
There are 2 members on this board that have them on an '08. Do a search for joe422, I believe I read that you will need '07 shocks in order to make them work on a newer model ody.

·
Registered
227 Posts
i just called H&R's 1-800 number and the customer service rep that i was speaking with told me that they're still in the R&D stages of the spring kit, and it's being tested currently

it will be available for sale to the public once that stage is completed, anywhere from 1-2 months
Funny, I heard the exact same thing when I spoke with H&R... a year ago.

My 05-07 springs are still in my 08, working great (I bought new 07 struts, pretty sure I was the first to make this switch). I wish I could get Konis or Tokico Illuminas for this rig....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts