1,211 Posts
Nice!

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX

·
Registered
478 Posts
Any details on these springs-amount of drop, spring rate, linear or progressive rate etc.?

------------------
On the waiting list for my '02 EX Nav in RED!

·
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well this info is from their site www.hrsprings.com

H&R Sport Springs
1.5" Front and 1.4" Back

"When you want to get serious, H&R Sport Springs are the hot setup. These are our most popular springs - they lower your machine an average of 1.5 - 2.0 inches (depending on make and model) for improved handling, better aerodynamics and a simply outrageous look. Each spring is tuned for that elusive combination of shifter-kart handling and a controlled, yet comfortable ride (about 25-30% stiffer than stock)."

-nemogira

P.S. I checked those pics' "Created/Modified Dates" and it's says it was just posted yesterday. So this could possibly mean their finished with the testing & developing and now are preparing for the release. I can only hope!

------------------

2000 CCS EX-NAVI

·
Registered
582 Posts
My tanabe sustec for wagon springs that I got from Japan are 1.5in drops w/ 20-30% stiffer rate. They ride pretty good.
I just want to get some new shocks!!

Good luck to all of you waiting for the H&R's. I got my Tanabes for $240 by the way. Don't ask about shipping though. it was a B!&$h.

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
Hey Randy, when are you going to send in some pics of your Ody for the Gallery?

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by FuryNSX:
Me, or some other Randy?
</font>
Oops! Both!

I was actually referring to Vspecody originally.

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX

·
Registered
101 Posts
Okay, that's cool, 'cuz I don't have anything on my Odyssey just yet. (Still working on what wheels to get first.)

------------------

2001 Odyssey EX
1999 3.2TL
1997 GS-R 4-door
1995 NSX-T

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by FuryNSX:
Okay, that's cool, 'cuz I don't have anything on my Odyssey just yet. (Still working on what wheels to get first.)
</font>
Same here. Nemogira's wheels look great on his van. I'd love to have those. My wife likes the polished aluminum look though. We'll see who wins.

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX

·
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jim F:
Same here. Nemogira's wheels look great on his van. I'd love to have those. My wife likes the polished aluminum look though. We'll see who wins.

</font>
Jim, I bought the gunmetal color to match with my CSS. Now you have GG - are you trying to match it or contrast it?

-Nestor

------------------

2000 CCS EX-NAVI

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nemogira:
Jim, I bought the gunmetal color to match with my CSS. Now you have GG - are you trying to match it or contrast it?
</font>
I originally thought you had GG too. Doesn't everyone?

I'll have to see gunmetal in person next to the van. I think Lydia is gonna win this battle.

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX w/stuff
'93 Nissan Sentra SE-R with more stuff

1 - 12 of 12 Posts