Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our family is a proud owner of a 2005 Honda Odyssey EX with aftermarket RES. We purchased the van on black Friday. It currently has 133,000 miles on it and we pick it up this weekend.
They are replacing the tires with 4 new ones, replacing the roof rack and the front bumper cover along with the needed Virginia State Inspection and Emissions.
We traded in our 2001 VW Eurovan MV that we bought 2 years ago in Boston. I just couldn't drive it anymore. I am not very tall but my legs were hitting the steering wheel and it was making me crazy. My husband loved this van because it wasn't a minivan, it also isn't family friendly either.
I am a mom to 2-year old twins, been married for almost 4 years, working as an engineer in Washington, DC and I am in graduate school part time.
I am hopping the Odyssey brings me many years of trouble free driving.
My daily driver is a 2007 VW New Beetle Convertible which is my pride and joy. Hands down best car I've owned.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Owned two 2005s. Should be lots of life left in that puppy yet. Do know however that troublefree driving hasn't been invented yet. Everything is relative but the Odyssey is a great product.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am only looking for the check engine light to stay off and that van to crank over pretty regularly. I obviously don't have very many nice things to say about my Eurovan...
I can't wait until we pick up the Odyssey this weekend.:DD

·
Registered
63 Posts
Make sure the timing belt/ timing belt tensioner & water pump were changed on it for worry free motoring! Welcome to the site!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts