Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Halloween spirit.... and tow package installed

Halloween is becoming a really big event around here. Every year, people do more and more. So I thought that bats would add a nice touch to our black van. I bought some window clings for a couple of dollars when we were getting costumes for my girls a week ago.

I washed the van tonight and took some pictures.

There are another 3 bats on the other side in a different random pattern, but with it getting dark, I didn't get a chance to shoot that side.

I also had the tow package installed at my dealership on Monday. It was part of the original sale but was back-ordered. I put it to good use right away :D.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We (I) carved our pumpkins tonight. I usually let my daughters draw something on the pumpkins and I try my best to follow it. The one in the center is a face my 6-year-old picked out from a picture. The one on the left was drawn by my 8-year-old, and the one on the right (hearts with "Boo" and exclamation marks) was drawn by the 4-year-old.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Now that's some true Halloween spirit!!! Great job on the decorations and the pumpkins. Today is our oldest daughter's 4th birthday, so we've been busy with birthday stuff instead of lots of Halloween stuff. Have a great day!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts