Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was jealous of the 2002 cargo hammock net until I retrofitted mine for the 2001.

All you do remove the two outside headrests and replace them, push the outside rods of the headrest through the net loops.

You will need to tighten the net a little with the zipper thing.

We keep our stroller up in the hammock.

·
Registered
92 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by GOODGUYTOO:
I was jealous of the 2002 cargo hammock net until I retrofitted mine for the 2001.

All you do remove the two outside headrests and replace them, push the outside rods of the headrest through the net loops.

You will need to tighten the net a little with the zipper thing.

We keep our stroller up in the hammock.
</font>
This may be a dumb question, but I'm not sure since I've never seen the net used as a hammock, but is there anything holding down the stroller (or whatever) in the hammock? If not, it's a missile in the van if you have an accident (a very real concern for me
) I'd be careful with this, especially w/ little people in the van. Just a thought.

------------------

'66 Mustang convertible (former, pre-mommy life)
'99 CSS EX (gone but not forgotten)
'01 GG EX (Humpty Dumpty - you know the story)
'02 GG EXL NAV (Under construction)

...come over the hill Carolina. Devils & Deacs
stand in line...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have a very small and light Combi stroller. I am able to wrap the net around it and secure one side of the net to the other side with a mountain climbing clip. For the stroller to fly, the net will have to come with it. The net is secure on the clips by doubling them around the clip. I feel very safe for everything but perhaps a roll over. I would only try this with the lightest and smallest strollers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts