Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy at our local Honda Dealer tried to tell me that Handa Accessory In dash 6 disc player was a remanufactured unit and had no warranty. Handa is running a great sale on these right now. Is my local guy a liar?

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Only if his lips are moving!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are you sure? h and A 's price is sooo tempting. It's too good to be true. It's wither the 6 disc in dash or go the V6 accord deck.

Anyone buy this 6disc in dash from Handa?

Feedback wanted.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by mel_ody:
A guy at our local Honda Dealer tried to tell me that Handa Accessory In dash 6 disc player was a remanufactured unit and had no warranty. Handa is running a great sale on these right now. Is my local guy a liar?</font>

They CAN NOT sell remanufactured items without stating it on their AD. I think the guy at your local Honda dealer couldn't make it as a salemen, so he tranfer to parts department!...Hee Hee
Handa and Hondapartsforyou, both doesn't seem to answer Emails or phone messages all the time, but i find if i keep trying and call them about every 20min, i seem to get through within 3 tries.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I bought the 6 CD changer from HandA in October. Great deal (way less than a single CD from my dealer) and nothing about it being remanufactured--looked brand new both the unit and the packaging.

Works great; been playing constantly since it was installed.

------------------
2002 LX

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'm also interested in the 6 disc in-dash cd changer. Someone here said it won't fit the Ody? Only if you have the Navi or the RES right? It should fit fine on the regular Ody. Correct?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts