Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've tried by e-mail and their toll free number for the past couple of days. No response to either.

It's too bad. They could get any and all Honda parts at good prices. DUTCH

·
Registered
102 Posts
I had an email reply from HandA as late as this past Tuesday. Could just be a communications glitch, I certainly hope so.

------------------
Craig

·
Registered
202 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DUTCH:
I've tried by e-mail and their toll free number for the past couple of days. No response to either.

It's too bad. They could get any and all Honda parts at good prices. DUTCH
</font>

I just ordered a bunch of stuff from them two days ago, and received the usual email confirmation and UPS shipping email. So they seem to still be in business...

------------------
Waiting for SS 2002 LX

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
They are definitely still there.

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX w/stuff
'93 Nissan Sentra SE-R with more stuff

·
Registered
368 Posts
I got stuff shipped from them yesterday, and it arrived today. They are still there with good service. Recent communication with Trevor has been slow, however.

------------------
'01 TW EX-N; Xenon "hid look" headlights; Honda Dash kit, Jensen Flip Down TV; Sony Mobile VCP; Questar Mobile DVD player; Cargo Tray; Leather wrap wheel; Pioneer 1665's; Infinity 452's, Glove Box light mod, door edge moldings, mud guards, wheel well moldings, '02 drink holders, Dashtopper, Zaino'd

·
Registered
628 Posts
Dutch,
Click on that yellow M on their home page that says "leave a message" during business hours. I had the same luck in contacting them previously like you did, but they responded instantly to that ICQ type of email.

[This message has been edited by sixtn39 (edited 02-01-2002).]

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've tried the Instant Messenger, regular e-mail and their toll free phone number for the past several days. All NADA.

Disappointing, as he has been a very good supplier.

·
Registered
255 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DUTCH:
I've tried the Instant Messenger, regular e-mail and their toll free phone number for the past several days. All NADA.

Disappointing, as he has been a very good supplier.
</font>
I've had the same luck as DUTCH in getting ahold of them about the order I placed on 1/03/02 and never received - no response to any inquiry I've made.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Even though he doesn't answer his toll free number or respond to e-mails, I finally caught up with him by calling the dealership long distance, asking for the parts department and then asking for him.
When I asked why he had not responded to something like 6-8 e-mails over the past 3 days nor responded to the one voice mail I was able to leave on his toll free voice mail, he could not give me an answer - although he did say that he was meaning to get back to me.

I reluctantly gave him a $320 order for spare parts because he was about $30 cheaper than hondaparts4you.

Something is goofy with him, and I can't put a finger on what it is; although I could hazard a guess or two.

[This message has been edited by DUTCH (edited 02-01-2002).]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts