Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$429.60 includes the hitch, wiring harness, transmission cooler, and heavy duty power steering cooler. No ball. Hitch part numbers are the same for both '01 and '02. It is not clear if you can order only the transmission cooler and the power steering cooler separately. Trevor?

·
Registered
564 Posts
Ha! I just noticed that too, and came here to post. Since the PN is the same for the hitch, it is abvious that we can still buy an aftermarket hitch that will fit. I don't need the coolers since I won't be towing much with the hitch...mostly just using a bike rack.

- Darell

------------------
"Some people say you can't take it with you. I'm taking it with me." - Steve Marin
Future: 2002 EXL-NAV, TW (with RES wanted!)
Current: 2001 Civic EX, silver
Leaving: 2001 V70 T5 - White w/ graphite leather

[This message has been edited by darelldd (edited 09-12-2001).]

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trevor sez heavy duty power steering cooler, $148.80 and transmission cooler, $174.00.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a 02 RP-EX on order. The Honda rep looked up in the 2002 parts book.
Honda has made a change from 01 to 02. For 02, you cannot order trans cooler, hitch, or power steering cooler separately. They all come together in the towing package. Ouch!

·
Registered
12 Posts
my dealer sold me the trans cooler and the powersteering cooler separate.i bought my hitch after market.no problems tran cooler 165.00 and power steering 140.00

1 - 5 of 5 Posts