Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
Newb here to the forum, but on my 3rd Odyssey :)

Got the Touring Elite today and was wondering if it's possible to turn off the rather lengthy "initial annoucement" every time you press the Talk button using HFL (w/Nav)?

We'd rather just get to offering Commands instead of waiting for that message to repeat over and over.

Thanks for the help :)

Kevin

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nevermind - I figured it out. Maybe it'll help others looking for the same answer.

Press the Talk Button twice (like a mouse double-click), and you get the beep to speak immediately. :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
I believe the double-click of the Talk button is a temporary solution. We have managed to turn off voice prompts permanently, but I can't seem to find it in the manual, and I don't remember how we did it. If I figure it out, I'll repost.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Oh man, that voice is so annoying. Can someone post here how to turn off *all* voice prompts? I'd like to get rid of not only the navigation voice but the silly voice that starts reading my quick dial numbers to me every time I finish a phone call. Been searching the manual and the forum and can't find a definitive way to do it!

- Rick
2015 Ody TE

1 - 5 of 5 Posts