Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys may already be aware, but I've found this site handy as they provide sectional blowups of all the parts. Check it out. Kinda cool.(not an advertisement)
www.hondaautomotiveparts.com

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What, am I the only geek who appreciates explode parts detail, part numbers and prices?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Very cool for us customers that have nothing - but diagrams on the dealer computers are so much nicer with the zooming.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Whoa, that is neat, although it didn't seem that they had the 2002 parts loaded into their database yet.

·
1,484 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Odywan-kanody:
What, am I the only geek who appreciates explode parts detail, part numbers and prices?</font>
Nah...I always use this site whenever I'm searchin' for the next swappable Ody part.
BTW, the link to this site has been in the LINKS section for a while now.

-Nestor

------------------

2000 CCS EX-NAVI

·
Registered
331 Posts
Well I was just poking around there and checked out the front brake assemblies for my 98 Accord.

The list price on the caliper subassembly is $10,160
, but their on-line price is only $7,600. Such a deal!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's better! Yeah, I've seen a few parts with their prices a little askew. Still more info than I've seen at any other Honda parts sites. Didn't notice this on the LINKS section- thanks Nemo.
Okay, I'm happy now, everyone can go back to dealer bashing. (heh-heh) Just thought it was a neat resource for us mere mortals.
Cheers!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts