Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered mine on 9/04/01 - still hasn't shown up. Are the '02s being shipped with Ver. 2.05? If so, someone give us a review!

------------------
David
'01 GG EX-NAVI
Classic Soft Trim leather kit; Audiovox entertainment system; Gentex auto dimming compass/temp rear view mirror; Pioneer speakers front & rear; leather steering wheel wrap; splash guards; cargo tray; cargo liner; power door mods; Helm manual; Honda litter bag.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ordered mine 9/2. Their site says it shipped (crappy site BTW) and my credit card was charged 9/6 but no sign of it yet.

Eric

------------------
2000 GG EX-Navi

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ericVic:
Ordered mine 9/2. Their site says it shipped (crappy site BTW) and my credit card was charged 9/6 but no sign of it yet.

Eric
</font>
At least you could check the status of your order on the web site! Every time I try it says "Invalid Credit Card". My card was also charged on 9/06, BTW.

------------------
David
'01 GG EX-NAVI
Classic Soft Trim leather kit; Audiovox entertainment system; Gentex auto dimming compass/temp rear view mirror; Pioneer speakers front & rear; leather steering wheel wrap; splash guards; cargo tray; cargo liner; power door mods; Helm manual; Honda litter bag.

·
Registered
24 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by groupset:
At least you could check the status of your order on the web site! Every time I try it says "Invalid Credit Card". My card was also charged on 9/06, BTW.
</font>
I also got the "invalid credit card number" message. Orderd on 9/7; credit card charged 9/12. On 9/10 I called them and they said it shipped.

[This message has been edited by jimblock (edited 09-13-2001).]

[This message has been edited by jimblock (edited 09-13-2001).]

·
Registered
23 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jimblock:
I also got the "invalid credit card number" message. Orderd on 9/7; credit card charged 9/12. On 9/10 I called them and they said it shipped.
</font>
They have a bug on their status page and I had to save the HTML page and edit it to let me through.

Did they say how it shipped? It shouldn't take too long even from the other side of the country. Also, where did you find a number to call?

I know things have slowed down from this terrible terrorist attack so I'm not too impatient about it. It will get here soon enough.

Eric

------------------
2000 GG EX-Navi

·
Registered
82 Posts
Got a call back from customer service two days ago (had the same problem with invalid CC). They said order was processed but hasn't shipped (she didn't know why). It will get here in due time...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts