Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by tomhan:
Hi all. I just attempted my first session of Zaino on my 02 RRP and the strangest thing happened. I applied the Z1 and Z2 as normal and expected my usual 1 hr. drying time. I went to check and discovered it was still to wet and smeared easily. So I gave it two more hours and still no change. Hmmm. four hours later and no change. Now, 29 hrs. later and hardly and change at all. I wonder if this stuff has a limited shelf life or something. I've done the full treatment on my Camry three times with this same batch of material and it always came out beautiful. Whats up with this stuff. In a panic mode I went ahead and removed as much as I could tonight but it still leaves an oily and streaky residue. Absolutley looks like s..t!!! Any suggestions or similar experiences out there.

</font>
The only things I can think of would be if the Z-2 had frozen and/or if the weather has been very cool and damp since you applied it. Is either of those likely?

------------------
Chuck
Click here for Ody pics, mods and fixes on FotoTime.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.