Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Ridgeline that I love. Every saturday we borrow my sons van to watch the grandkids for the car seat in it. Terrible random hesitation. I went to turn left at a stop when the green arrow came up and in the intersection the van hesitates so bad I was almost rear ended. This happens all the time.

?? Can I turn some Auto function off when I have his van??

·
Registered
723 Posts
You gotta be kidding. New poster. Year, mileage? Per your post: "random hesitation". "This happens all the time."
IMHO. You are on the wrong site? Good Luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wrote this after I was home and didn't want to offend him by letting him know I had problems ( calling him for the year and model) "Happens all the time" must not be model specific and known issues without a worthwhile fix. I guess I will be happy leaving "snOBY CLUB" since "hesitation" happens to be a forum habit as well

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
I wrote this after I was home and didn't want to offend him by letting him know I had problems ( calling him for the year and model) "Happens all the time" must not be model specific and known issues without a worthwhile fix. I guess I will be happy leaving "snOBY CLUB" since "hesitation" happens to be a forum habit as well
Well at least you won't leave here having lost anything...

·
Registered
991 Posts
Without more information, hard to tell if it's a transmission issue, lack of maintenance, or loose nut behind the dashboard.
There is certainly no 'Normal'/'Sucky' performance button on any year or trim level.

·
Registered
723 Posts
OP. Sorry. Did not mean to offend you. This site is great for DIY. Just need more information, so Posters can help solve or steer you in the right direction. Good luck. (y)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts