Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any idea when Havasu Blue Odysseys will likely be available. The brochure says "Spring 2002" but I've seen some places suggesting they may be out as early as January. Our dealer doesn't have a clue. Any information on this will be appreciated. We think we like the color and may hold out until it's available, but if it's going to be 6 or 8 months we may reconsider. Thanks.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Dude. I'm in the same boat as you. I'd like to see that color before ordering one even if it was available now. I'm really not turned on by any of the current colors by any manufacturers but I do dig that new Mazda yellow and those wacky Ford focus colors.

(By the way, not only are we in the same boat, but we're also in the same town. If you have any dealer stories to share, or would like mine, please e-mail me. Bluesramsrock and myself have determined that Munganast in South County is the best place. Napleton in St. Pete lies and Inflates value. Leta was clueless about features, options etc. and I'm sot so sure about their svc. dept.. Hueys doesn't want to hear about problems and bribes customers with gas to give them perfect marks on the dealer survey. Dave Munganast has gone out of their way to get me behind the wheel for a test drive. I actually got to drive Mrs. Munganasts old '01 demo which they had to pull out of the showroom.)

Ken

------------------
'91 Sentra SE-R
'57 Chevy Belair Sport Coupe.
If at first you don't succeed...so much for skydiving.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I had a good experience at Mungenast. We picked up our van last week from them. My salesman was Tim Jordan, and I would recommend him to both of you. Huey's wanted to add about $2000 worth of stuff I didn't want and wouldn't budge. So I took my business to St. Louis Honda.

------------------
Chris

'02 SS EX-L RES
'98 Explorer XLT
'94 Prism Lsi

·
Registered
134 Posts
The Dude abides.*
So has anyone heard anything new about the Havasu Blue? Inquiring dudes want to know.

*Labowski reference

------------------
'91 Sentra SE-R
'57 Chevy Belair Sport Coupe.
If at first you don't succeed...so much for skydiving.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the feedback on St. Louis Honda dealers. I had the same experience at Huey's, where they wanted to add a whole bunch of "mandatory options." St. Louis Honda seems more reasonable. Still waiting to hear when Havasu Blue'll be available! Anyone else with any info, please feel free to let me know! Thanks.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I've heard Spring 2002 on the blue.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am trying to find the same thing out. A dealer in East Tennessee told me that he has already seen the color but it was a Honda owned van. He is trying to find out more specific info. from a regional rep. due to drop in over the next couple of weeks.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Heard a rumor that Havasu Blue Odysseys might be available in January '02. Wonder if this has to do with production in Alabama being stepped up. Anyone else heard anything about this?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts