Honda Odyssey Forum banner

HDR image of my ODY

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  sugarqfx 
#1 ·

See less See more
#3 ·
There's something about those 5-spoke wheels...vehicle styles may come and go, but it seems simple structural geometry in the right places helps a car keep its contemporary looks.

Nice imaging job. It's amazing, you got the subdued light of a morning photo combined with the "that afternoon sunset reflecting off the car is almost too bright to look at", all in one shot. At least, that's what it looks like to me.

OF

#4 · (Edited)
Thanks everybody! yup i really love my Ody! theres something about that car, when i first saw it, i just fell in love! its been 12 years and no matter how old tha cars has been it still looks fresh, the lines, the design still looks new! somebody came up to me once and asked what model it was i said 1999 and he said no way! i thought it was 2005 or earlier model! and those rims, i really hated 5 spoked rims specialy the star one's but somehow honda has managed to pull this one off it really looks good! it think its because it beveled at the edges and concaved at the center! thats why it really looks good! I have this as wallpaper on my cellular phone! the colors are just great! im getting into HDR photography and nothing really captures pictures the way HDR photos capture it!

I just love my ODY!

Thanks for the appreciation!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.