Honda Odyssey Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
I wanted brighter AND longer-lasting bulbs. The OEMs fail to meet the first part of the AND statement.

You must be a programmer :)

I also gave up on Silverstars. I just put a pair of the Xtravision in so we'll see how long they last...

Sunil

I've been using Philips Xtreme Power with good results. its uses standard wattage and has up to 80% more light. mine has lasted longer than 2 years now i believe and i used them in all my vehicles. I do have a issue with my civic passenger side where it burns out the bulb every year or so but other than that, its been good in my toyotas. I havent switched to these ones in my Ody yet.

I do know that with these brighter bulbs, they are designed to burn brighter with a much shorter life. they will have these spec'd out if you go ogle it.

here is more info , pros and cons, on HIDs from a lighting expert. HID Lights

Whatever you chose, Please use the proper bulbs and keep your lights properly aligned. it will help prevent accidents.

CK

Discussion starter · #24 ·
You must be a programmer :)

I also gave up on Silverstars. I just put a pair of the Xtravision in so we'll see how long they last...

Sunil
That obvious huh? I have not tried the Xtravisions. Are they from an auto store or eBay. I got the Xenons for $15/pair from eBay per someone's suggestion on this site and will install them today.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.