Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All - Happy Thanksgiving,

Does anyone know the headlight buld numbers (9006, 9004, 9005??) for the Headlight? In addition, how do you replace the driving light bulb (Standard Honda Driving lights for a 2002 Ody)

Can I upgrade to a higer wattage like 60 watts? How Do I aim the headlight higher a bit? It is a bit too close to the front of the van and would like to aim it farther forward.

Thanks

·
Registered
251 Posts
The bulb's model is H4 / 9003
To replace the light bulbs & change the angle, refer to the owner's manual.

·
Registered
169 Posts
P.S. Don't buy aftermarket cheap bulbs from Taiwan or Chine or Indonesia. I have seen those cheap bulbs melt the wiring on some cars. Very Bad Quality control. I do know where to get Good Bulbs from a Company called Intec. My bulbs are rated at 170/160w. so far I haven't had any problem yet.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I upgraded headlights, back-up lights and both front and rear signal lights to "PIAA" extreme white on my 02, like it a lot. It draw same wattage as a standard bulbs but output is much brighter. Check "www.piaa.com"

Headlight-H4
Front signal-1157
Rear signal-7440
Back-up-7440

·
Registered
44 Posts
To 2002Ody

Any problems with your PIAA's ? Ever burned out ?
Thanks,

·
Registered
479 Posts
2002ody said:
I upgraded headlights, back-up lights and both front and rear signal lights to "PIAA" extreme white on my 02, like it a lot. It draw same wattage as a standard bulbs but output is much brighter. Check "www.piaa.com"

Headlight-H4
Front signal-1157
Rear signal-7440
Back-up-7440
Have you seen this comparison test?
http://www.overboost.com/story.asp?id=102
Comments?

·
Registered
421 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts