Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, I did a search for headlight bulbs, but couldnt find a definitive answer.
Ok so here goes, does anyone know of an aftermarket bulb besides silverstars that is better than or just as good as the silverstars but last longer. I love the silverstars but they only last about 10 months, and yes I didnt touch the bulbs. I dont want to go to HID just yet so just wondering if there was anything new out there you guys could suggest.?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm just glad to hear you got 10 months out of these bulbs. I haven't had any that lasted more than 4-5 months. Just replaced one the other day.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Maybe philips xtremepower and nightbreaker

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
lemichaelj, see this thread:

OdyClub Bulb Thead .

Over a year with Osram Hyper bulbs. Noticeable improvement over stock, good throw of light across the spectrum.

OF

·
Registered
664 Posts
Order plain jane white bulbs off ebay just make sure you order the 55w/60w ones and not the 55w/100 ones unless you want your brights to be truly very bright. You can get a pair for 10 bucks shipped. Just make sure that you clean them off with alcohol before install.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm happy with my GE Nighthawk Platinums. I've had them for over 18 months now. Just make sure you keep them meticulously clean when installing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts