Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
I have searched all over this site for instructions on how to retrofit 02 headlights with hid projectors. There are some threads but sketchy details and the pics are no longer available. The hard part is to understand how to remove the headlight, disassemble it, what hid projector and ballast to use and wiring.

Recently I found this kit, http://www.retrosolutionsllc.com/servlet/the-304/H4-HB2-9003-BIXENON/Detail

Has anyone seen, heard or used this kit? It looks promissing, just that I have to find out how to put it into the headlight and if the DRL still works as before. Any comments or suggestions? Thanks.

·
Registered
355 Posts
From the looks of it you would need to do is take all the screws and metal hardware off the lights, bake them in the oven, usually 220* for 10-15 minutes, pry them apart, cut out the back section to fit the projector housing, figure some way off mounting or bonding the projector to the back housing, then heat the two halves back up so the glue is soft and re-seals, then re-assemble the housing hardware and mounting the vehicle. After which you just need to wire everything. Nothing too difficult, just tedious.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts