Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Sal and currently live in Winston-Salem NC. Currently our family car is a 99 Accord 4cyl that we have had since 05. Now with 3 kids (13, 4 and 7 months) we are looking to join the minivan club. My wife always liked anything Honda so we have really been looking into a 2003-2004 Odyssey EX. This site looks to have some great info and friendly people. I look forward to learning a lot.
A little bout me, I am 29, wife and 3 kids, I work full time as a Service Advisor for a Nissan dealer and part time I run my own detailing business from my house.

·
Super Moderator
13,475 Posts
Welcome to the Odyclub Sal.

I suppose I can ask you stuff about my Maxima once in a while as you're a SA over in Nissan. ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hi,
I am a new member, residing in Northeast Ohio--Sandusky. We currently own a 2007 Ody & love it. This is my first car forum & am already enjoying reading the various posts.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Re: New member

pauliegirl said:
Hi,
I am a new member, residing in Northeast Ohio--Sandusky. We currently own a 2007 Ody & love it. This is my first car forum & am already enjoying reading the various posts.
Welcome to the club to both new members. As to PAULIEGIRL, I was just in Sandusky about a month ago and I visit the area about once a month.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome Sal.

More confirmation is required, but I think the 2004 Odysseys had an improvement to the auto trans. The improvement addressed a well known (in this forum) issue with failing transmissions.

Rich

Sal329 said:
My name is Sal and currently live in Winston-Salem NC. Currently our family car is a 99 Accord 4cyl that we have had since 05. Now with 3 kids (13, 4 and 7 months) we are looking to join the minivan club. My wife always liked anything Honda so we have really been looking into a 2003-2004 Odyssey EX. This site looks to have some great info and friendly people. I look forward to learning a lot.
A little bout me, I am 29, wife and 3 kids, I work full time as a Service Advisor for a Nissan dealer and part time I run my own detailing business from my house.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts