Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting ready to get a Odyssey, just haven't decided on which one. My two choices are, 2010 fully loaded, Nav,DVD and everything else. 10K miles and in perfect condition. The other is aBrand new 2012 pretty much base option, no bells and whistles. Both are 31k, which is the better deal? Also the 2010 is certified.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
884 Posts
Tough one. I was about to buy a loaded 2010 from an estate sale when someone beat me to it. I ended up with a 2011 EXL. Originally I felt disappointed but as I got more familiar with its finer points I'm glad I went with the 2011. And this is my fourth Odyssey. I think I'd feel safer tucked behind a new vehicle warranty but I'd seriously consider an EX if it was doable at all.

This is a judgement call my friend and you'll get opinions on both sides. Only you can decide. You're not going to go to far wrong either way.

·
Registered
884 Posts
As I said, you'll be pleased either way. Noted your home state. Putting my 7 year old to bed tonight after returning from a ski trip to the other side of the province. He's telling me about his new friend form Florida who he met in day care at the ski hill and who "had never seen snow before". Obviously his parents must have but we never crossed paths. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts