Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New member. Great form, has helped already. Looking for a used Ody 05,06,07. 71,000 miles or lower. After reading everything about the problems with 05,06. Might have to check into a Toyota just do not like the looks of them. We now might have pull the trigger on a certified 07, just do not like the prices I am seeing....

·
Registered
41 Posts
i live in Dayton and picked up my 06 odyssey about a month ago. I love it. Like any vehicle there are issues, just depends on wether you can live with them. i will say this. My odyssey was a one owner maintened vehicle and everything is in working order.

Never thought i woudl own a Minivan, put i do like the space and comfort. I just wish it had a telescoping steering wheel.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did your 06 ever have any transmission work done on it? What dealer did you buy from, good experiences? Extended warranty? These are all things I am thinking about. Along with I stared looking at only 05's because of the $$$$$ then 06 and now 07's because from what I have read, the 07-10 have a different trans? No idea if this is true or not.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts