Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am surprised there is not alot of Germany familys here. The other day I was at the PX and saw 3 odys in a row......I could help but park next to them ;) I will add the pic later :) When I had my 2000 Ody I had to hit the panic button a few time to tell which one was mine! We added a sticker and it was a little easier to find in the parking lot. Now we have an 08' and its stand out! Mainly because the brake lights are different, and we are one of the few to have the new one here (We bought it here).

So wheres all the Army/Airforce Ody members?

Im sure ill attract some here, I added the odyclub logo on the back ;) We had to have it custome made because they are not for sale on the site no more.

Wiesbaden Hooah!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi, if it's any help I'm from the UK - & there are very few Odyssey's here. I've seen 2 (including mine) in the City I live in, and the other is actually a Shuttle (UK name for Odyssey, LOL).

Still, it's good to meet people from across the world & hopefully gain from their expertise in modding the car :)

GL with finding more 08's :)

Hugggs
Ailsa

·
Registered
628 Posts
Ailsa, your observation is worthless without a photo. :D

We here at odyclub.com are a curious bunch, especially when it comes to Odysseys tagged with a different name in some furrin land.

As a newby, you are hereby ordered to equip yourself with a digital camera that must be carried on your person at all times so that you might provide us with some photos of this "Shuttle" mentioned vehicle.

Go forth, young man(woman), and search until you succeed.

·
Registered
10 Posts
LMAO :)

My car is a genuine Honda Odyssey, as it's a Japanese import car, and the name 'Odyssey' is the model for the US & Japanese markets.

The car was renamed a Shuttle for the UK market, so it is essentially the same car, but with a different name.

Here's a couple pics of my car :)

The Beast

Rear View

Side View

Front View

You can also find loads of pics of Shuttle's by going on ebay.co.uk & searching for Shuttle under the motors section.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, learn something new everyday! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
688 Posts
europeanodyssey said:

Wiesbaden Hooah!!
Thank you for your service!

And... welcome to OdyClub!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts