Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello OdyClub! I'm Greg, my wife and I purchased a 2005 Odyssey EX-L with RES and navigation from Carmax in Laurel, Maryland a couple weeks ago. It's not my first minivan (I had a 1988 Plymouth Voyager as my first car back in 2001) but it is my wife's first, she upgraded from a Suzuki XL-7, which was nice and reliable, but nowhere near as nice as this van. It fits our two infants and their car seats and double stroller with ease. The roominess, comfort and power (for me lol) won us over during the test drive. Here's some pics, she's super stock for now:

We had a couple issues already, but thanks to this forum, I was able to figure it out. The windshield had a whistle to it at speed, found the TSB about it, the dealer repaired it free of charge. Also, I saw the wireless headphones with the RES weren't working with any source at all. Dealer found a break in the wire harness for the RES, repaired free of charge (gotta love a warranty). I hope to become a contributing member to the forums!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Welcome to the club. Keep on vanning.

·
Registered
174 Posts
She looks great! And I agree about the roominess and comfort. No denying that :) Any plans for future upgrades? I was in your neck of the woods over the holidays. We were visiting family in Odenton.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts