Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**This was also posted in the "introduce yourself" thread, but want to say hi in my generation forum.**

My name is Jeff and I've been lurking around this forum for about 6-7 months and decided I needed to join the Ody family forum.

We purchased in April 2011, from a friend, a 2008 EX-L (RES) Dark Cherry Pearl with ivory leather with about 55k miles on it, and it now has about 61k.

We like the convienence of the van, but feel Honda has taken a step back in reliability from the Honda of the late 80's/early 90's. Oh well.

We just had the power steering pump and resevior replaced under the TSB warranty extension...well I had to pay $20 bucks for the resevior, but they did not charge me any labor since they had work on the pump.

I just had the ATF drained and refilled, the brake fluid flushed and the coolant changed this week. While at the dealer I told them about a front end vibration. Turns out that the TC judder recall was done in mid-late 2010, but has come back. Honda agreed that they will replace the TC under goodwill since I am only 1k out of warranty. Glad they stepped up because it sounds like it's around $1500-$2000 repair job.

Anyways, thanks for having me and I hope to learn a lot about our van.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts