Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2006 EX-L + RES from Wilsonville (Parker Johnstone) Honda.

This place seems dead. I used to have a ford focus and the http://focaljet had much more traffic than here.

I guess its the demographics of the two cars.

My wife and I are 30 with our first child and even with just the 3 of us we were growing out of current vehicles. We would pack so much for road trips that we did not even have room for one more passenger.

Anyway, I hope some more Pacific Northwesterners pop out of the woodworks..
later

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
did I see your username in the thread regarding no audio in the wireless headphones?

I was disappointed when my 2006 presented similar symptoms. I was going through all of the features of the van to make sure everything worked and the headphones get audio from every source except DVD.

You would think the vans would go through a checklist of the features before selling it to customers.

Its only two days old and I have to schedule a service appointment. At least its not a severe mechanical issue.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Salem Oregon, represent.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Just took my 3 month old Ody in to have the tire repaired. Sucks.

Anyway, loving the Ody and enjoying the beautiful weather here in Seattle today.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Gonna be in Seattle all weekend, HOORAY!!!.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Salem can't be that different from Seattle. Hope you had a good weekend here, the weather wasn't bad.

Was one of the ODY colors called "Seattle Silver"? My 03 is Starlight Silver.

Stay Dry!

·
Registered
197 Posts
DanHo said:
Hope you checked the weather report.... Rain all weekend, uhm HOORAY?!?!?. :p

Come on now. Rain is implied. :stupid:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Headed down to Cape Disappointment for a couple nights. The first "long" trip in the 06! (yeah rain all weekend with some sun breaks, cloud breaks, drizzle, wind, etc)

·
Registered
643 Posts
Seattle Downtoner here
wassup....:stupid:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gensys said:
Just dropping in to say hello!

Hey ottomatic we just added a Focus ST to our garage and love it (and focaljet.com and focusfanatics.com)!
I used to be the owner of a 2002 SVT Focus. I still frequent the focaljet to this day. Great community going on there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts