Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A posting form Hip in a posting from March, 2001, referred to a procedure in the Helm Manual to erase the DTS memory to reset the SRS light.
I energized the ignition while installing my subwoofer to test it out before putting everything back together. This caused an error signal to be generated in the SRS diagnostic system because I had the side airbag connector disconnected.
Can someone look up and post the procedure on resetting the DTS relay for me. THANKS!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, the link you quote is the same one I referred to.

Hip says: "Went through the SRS troubleshooting part in my 99 manual (starting on page 23-27) and came across this section titled "Erasing the DTC Memory."Honda mentions using a special service connector (07PAZ-0010100)which is nothing more than a 2 pin OEM female connector. Since I save EVERYTHING, I just happened to have one from a wire harness I saved when I replaced the turn signal/wiper control on the 89 Accord several years ago. After soldering the 2 wires together as per the illustration and following its convoluted directions, all is well."
What I am hoping someone will post for me is the "convoluted directions" from the Helms manual on how to do it.
Thanks for your suggestion.
Still hoping for some help!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts