Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious. I've received my Ody manual from Helm. That thick manual has 3 holes punched at the left side, probaby for use with binder. What did other fellow members do with the holes, did they use the book with a big 3-hole binder or just ignore the holes?
I haven't seen the manual in the service bays of any Honda dealers, I wonder how they handle the big book, I imagine it is very dirty and greasy.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Dirty and greasy is good, because it means they look at it once in a while. The holes are there in case you want to cut the binding off with your bandsaw and make it a looseleaf affair, in a binder......

Jerry O.

------------------
2001 Odyssey GG LX

·
Registered
33 Posts
You can't ignore the holes. Use them to stick your pen/pencil/screw-driver etc.

On a serious note, you can use the manual without a binder until the pages start coming out. Then you can put all the "escapees" in a binder.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by lotus18:
Just curious. I've received my Ody manual from Helm. That thick manual has 3 holes punched at the left side, probaby for use with binder. What did other fellow members do with the holes, did they use the book with a big 3-hole binder or just ignore the holes?
I haven't seen the manual in the service bays of any Honda dealers, I wonder how they handle the big book, I imagine it is very dirty and greasy.
</font>

------------------
TW EX 02 Fog S-Guards (looking for interesting mods)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good points, I've never thought about using the holes for pens, screwdrivers...., even though I have been with the book this past few days when I installed my cd changer and Poron system. But I guess because it is still a brand new book, I have been treating it very gentlemanly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts