Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've had some bad dealer experiences in the past couple of weeks in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area (and other Texas dealers) while trying to buy a 2011 Odyssey. We are considering going to neighboring states or having an Ody trucked in from elsewhere if it is too far to drive.

Can anyone recommend a dealer with these qualities?

1. Will provide a good price via email that they will stick to.

2. Preferably does not add dealer options automatically (or they will at least tell you what they are and the price before you waste your time going in to the dealership).

In general, we are just looking for an up-front, honest dealer with a no-haggle price.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
8 Posts
There is a good one who meets all your qualifications in TN if ya want to come this far?? Just bought one from them and it was the most pleasurable vehicle deal I have ever experienced.. PM me if interested and I will tell ya a great salesman to ask for..

·
Registered
24 Posts
We've had some bad dealer experiences in the past couple of weeks in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area (and other Texas dealers) while trying to buy a 2011 Odyssey. We are considering going to neighboring states or having an Ody trucked in from elsewhere if it is too far to drive.

2. Preferably does not add dealer options automatically (or they will at least tell you what they are and the price before you waste your time going in to the dealership).

In general, we are just looking for an up-front, honest dealer with a no-haggle price.

Thanks in advance.

I got my odyssey EX from Freehold Honda. They were pretty good. Got my price quote online and they got me the car for the same price. My OTD was 32045 (inclusive everything)

·
Registered
68 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Cramer Honda of Venice has an excellent sales staff. We've bought 5 cars from them, and believe me, they're exceptional. They're in Venice, FL though, so that might be an issue for you.

·
Registered
33 Posts
We recommend Cascade Honda in Klamath Falls Oregon. They gave us their best price up front and stuck to it. No tricks. Our salesman was Andy Gulickson, IIRC.

jrs

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
786 Posts
If Pennsylvania is within the radius your considering, I can tell you that Piazza Honda of Philadelphia is a good dealer, just PM for the salesman and sales manager's name. My sales guy said that my deal back in 06 was unheard of and he couldn't believe the sales manager agreed to it. (It was 1000 off sticker, but out the door) However, I can tell you that there are bad dealers and then there are good dealers with bad/rude salesman, so I would take the advice from either me or another poster and use their or my salesperson. Good Luck.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Recommended dealerships right down the road

You have a PM with a couple of suggestions based on personal experiences. Good luck...if things work out let me know "the rest of the story" please.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts