Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my odyssey since 2006 and resetting the srs is my last hope of keeping it on the road. I am pretty sure ( after doing some research) that it came on because of 10 year check up. It has been on since I got it however now in Mass, you cant have any lights on the dash. I took some pictures they are of the fuse box to the left of the pedels. and the area surrounding. Im not sure if its more to the left behind the little drawer. PLEASE help me. I LOVE my mom van :)
https://picasaweb.google.com/114877507585776941353/MyOdy?authkey=Gv1sRgCOrAh_Trop9k#

·
Registered
455 Posts
You mean the OBD II plug? If so, it's on the lower console, passenger side, behind a rubber grommet. Near where you're left foot would be if you were sitting over there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On the right is the connector to do a code reading i am looking for the memory erase signal connector everything (including the chilton handbook ) says that the connector is on the drivers side but i cannot seem to find it.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I haven't had the specific problem you mention but I've used my OBDI/II scanner to erase any and all memory settings including MIL's and maintenance minders. If you have access to one of these scanners, it might be worth a try to fix your problem.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok so my local suto store will clear old codes for me for free (on the passenger side connector) however, should that now work i have a new question. For any one that has used the service connector, Do i disarm the airbag system? If i was to try to clear the info on the MEAS i would dissconnect battery disarm airbags reconnect battery do the MES thingy and then repeat only reversed

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have had my odyssey since 2006 and resetting the srs is my last hope of keeping it on the road. I am pretty sure ( after doing some research) that it came on because of 10 year check up. It has been on since I got it however now in Mass, you cant have any lights on the dash. I took some pictures they are of the fuse box to the left of the pedels. and the area surrounding. Im not sure if its more to the left behind the little drawer. PLEASE help me. I LOVE my mom van :)
https://picasaweb.google.com/114877507585776941353/MyOdy?authkey=Gv1sRgCOrAh_Trop9k#
Did you find it? I too am looking for the MES connector on my gen 1 Ody.
Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
19 Posts
So I finally found it. Look for a yellow wrapped wire that comes off the fuse block at the left kick panel. It will travel up behind the dash to the left side. It will terminate at a yellow cover that is attached to a piece of the steel support behind the dash.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts